iFLYTEK has developed multilingual AI subtitling solutions featuring low latency, improved security, and audio stability in addition to transcription and translation in dozens of languages for both video and livestream. These solutions will improve user experience and aid multilingual audiences.
The AI subtitling solutions are based on iFLYTEK systematic intelligent speech research. Our endeavors in this field have realized speech synthesis for 60 languages, speech recognition for 70 languages, image recognition for 56 languages, and machine translation between Chinese and 168 languages.
AI Subtitling Solutions Strengths:
- Precise Recognition of Multiple Languages: Automatically produces subtitles for videos in dozens of languages including Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, and Arabic.
- Efficient Subtitle Translation: Supports automatic translation between Chinese and roughly 100 languages in addition to a one-click option for bilingual subtitles.
- Accurate splitting of text into subtitles: Intelligently splits text into subtitles and automatically matches the subtitles with the video timeline.
- Professional and Customized Services: Optimizes jargon recognition and automatic translation for customers in various fields.
- Various Integrated Services: Provides APIs and SDKs that are compatible with Linux, X86, ARM, and other systems for various fields
The iFLYTEK multilingual AI subtitling is designed to meet a wide variety of customer needs and has nearly endless applications including:
- Allowing customers to watch films and shows in foreign languages and to export them with subtitles;
- Reduce educational exchange barriers by applying the technology to online courses and trainings;
- Instantly produce subtitles at international conferences and exhibitions for more efficient communication;
- Support multilingual livestream subtitling;
- Provide various forms of subtitling including live subtitles, cinema-style subtitles, and exportable SRT files.